Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

I'm learning new tricks every day!



Guess what I can do now? Stand up in my crib!!! Mommy came in to check on my yesterday during naptime because I was fussing. She found me standing up in my crib. I had never done this before. When she walked in, I gave her a huge smile because I was very proud of myself. Mommy is proud too, but she hopes I learn how to get down by myself soon. She wants me to sleep during naptime, but I've been busy practising my new trick these past few days.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Oh, Graham! You are growing up way too fast! But I'm SO proud of you! You just keep on growing and learning all kinds of new things. I'm so glad you gave Mommy a big smile when she came in! She deserved it!

I love you,
Perpy