Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Chocolate Cake anyone?

Mr. Perry and Miss Katie came over to eat dinner with us this weekend. They brought over a delicious chocolate cake which they shared with me. Boy, did I enjoy it! I got a little messy (to say the least), and they decided I shouldn't be the only one that had chocolate icing on my face. Once they got messy too I just stared at them and wondered if they had gone crazy. Don't they know adults never get messy. That's silly!

Thanks for coming over and sharing the yummy cake, Mr. Perry and Miss Katie!

1 comment:

Perpy said...

I love chocolate cake, too! Tell Miss Katie and Mr. Perry to call me when they are coming and I'll bring another chocolate cake!!!

I love you,
Perpy