Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Introducing my little brother!

Introducing my little brother...


Wesley Mark Franklin

Wesley was born Saturday, July 7 at 9:50 am. He weighed 7 pounds and 9 ounces and was 20 inches long. He and Mommy are both doing well and came home from the hospital on Monday. I am so excited to have a baby brother. I love to hold him, give him kisses, and bring him toys. Mommy will fill you in on how he came into the world. Notice our new blog name-it's not just my blog anymore, but I'm happy to share it with Wesley. I think life will be more fun with a little brother around.

2 comments:

BlessingintheBattle said...

YIPPEE!! I love the pictures! Wesley is so adorable and I cannot wait to give him lots of kisses! Congratulations Graham (and to your Mommy and Daddy, too!)! I am sure that you are the BEST big brother! We cannot wait to come visit you all!

Lots of Love!!

Perpy said...

Oh, Graham, you are going to be the best big brother! I know things are a little different now, but soon you'll be such a big help to your mommy and to Wesley. I'm very grateful the Lord has given him to you and your folks. God is so good!
I love you, little buddy!
Perpy