Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, October 01, 2007

You are never to old for the play gym!

Graham wanted to eat his snack today underneath the playgym. Graham loved this toy when he was a baby, and now Wesley is really enjoying it. Graham still thinks it's a pretty cool toy. It's nice of Wesley to share it with his big brother.
I took this picture of the two of us. Graham's got a mouth full of crackers and doesn't look to thrilled to be taking a picture. I just wanted to post it because it shows how similar our eye color is. He's got my hazel eyes which I got from my dad. We think Wesley might have his daddy's blue eyes. Time will tell.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Hey, little buddy, I'm glad to know there are crackers in your mouth and not that you're unhappy!!

Love you,
Perpy