Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Fun Survey

Where is your cell phone? in the kitchen
Your significant other? at Dan's house helping with a project
Your hair? down and curly-in need of a haircut
Your mother? my best cheerleader, a great grandmom
Your father? caring and intelligent, a great grandfather
Your favorite thing? hearing my boys giggle
Your dream last night? Amazingly, I can't remember. Usually, I remember very vivid dreams.
Your favorite drink? water and oj in the morning
Your dream/goal? to raise my children to love and serve the Lord
The room you’re in? the computer room which is a disaster
Your ex? Who knows.
Your fear? something happening to my children
Where do you want to be in 6 years? right here being a mom and a wife and a friend
Where were you last night? at the park
What you’re not? mean :)
Muffins? I'd rather have brownies.
One of your wish list items? a swing for our backyard
Where you grew up? Texas
The last thing you did? worked on a quilt
What are you wearing? jeans and a t-shirt
Your TV? upstairs and off
Your pets? Shelby-not getting enough attention from me these days
Your computer? used a lot
Your life? never boring; full
Your mood? happy
Missing someone? there's always someone to miss when family and friends are spread out
Your car? a Nissan, of course. Pathfinder
Something you’re not wearing? shoes
Favorite store? Ann Taylor Loft
Your summer? looking forward to it-a trip with my hubby, a trip to be a part of a dear friend's wedding, a family vacation to the beach
Like someone? sure, lots of someones! (stole this answer from Marie)
Your favorite color? deep, dark red
When is the last time you laughed? I have a two year old-I laugh everyday!
Last time you cried? I have a two year old-I cry everyday! No, maybe not everyday.
Who will repost this? ?

No comments: