Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Summer Fun

Tim has been out of town on business this week, and we have missed him! I was really dreading the week without him, but it has gone by much smoother than I thought it would. We've had lots of fun going to two parks and swimming with friends this week. This morning, Graham and I washed the car and some of his toys while Wesley took a nap. I felt productive and Graham always enjoys being outside and playing in the water. He really likes to clean things. I hope he still feels like that when he's a teen. Here he is with all of his clean outdoor toys (and a picture of Shelby that he found in the garage).
Graham suggested having a Popsicle for a snack after all our hard work. I thought he had a good idea. We love the summer!

No comments: