Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, August 04, 2008

A Tyler Rose

My sweet friend, Anne, got married in Tyler last weekend, so I made the trip with my boys to be a part of her wedding. It was such a fun time to be with my longtime friends, Natalie and Christine as we celebrated with Anne on her special day. I wish I had more pictures so you could see what a beautiful bride she was. These girls have known me so long and we share many wonderful memories. I'm so thankful for them!
Here we are with our boys enjoying the water at a sprinkler park while Anne enjoyed the water in Hawaii.

I had a great time seeing my family while I was in Tyler. I'm so thankful my boys have such wonderful grandparents.

We were sad Tim couldn't go with us on the trip. I was extremely thankful for my cousin, Andrew. He rode along with us from TN to TX to visit his family as well. He did an excellent job retrieving pacifiers that were thrown around in the backseat and fixing DVD players. I don't know how I could have made the trip without him.

No comments: