Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Beach

My brother invited my family to join them for a week at the beach. We were thrilled to have the opportunity to spend a week with them, and the beach is one of our favorite places. Although the weather was a little chilly, the sun was out most days. The pool was heated, so all of the kids loved swimming. It was a great week. I am so blessed to have a brother that I love spending time with. He's funny, loving, and wise. I am so thankful for him. The great part is I love my sister-in-law just as much, and our boys love their cousins. getting all the kiddos together was not easy-
getting them to look at the camera at the same time and smile was impossible-
still a cute picture, I think


We did a lot of bike riding.


Isn't my neice so cute?!









1 comment:

Sarah said...

What fun to have cousins so close in age! I'm glad that you had fun and some time to rest. This is my favorite time of year to go to the beach.