Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Going, going, gone...

For about a month, Graham has been wiggling his loose tooth waiting for the day when it would come out. He's actually been waiting for this moment for about a year. I got teary-eyed when I first discovered it was loose. My little boy is not so little anymore. The first tooth is gone and more will inevitably follow soon. As I am trying to enjoy each beautiful day of Fall, I want to treasure all of the precious moments I have with my little guy.
One of the few good things about having a little backyard and backing right up to the neighbor behind you is you can enjoy their gorgeous maple tree in the Fall.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I love it! LOVE! :) Love reading about your life there in Canada and MISS you so much.