Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The End of a Great School Year

 Wesley's class (with one little addition-can you find her?)

Graham and his teacher

Another school year is wrapping up for us here in Canada.  Wesley had a wonderful time in Senior Kindergarten with Miss Fraser and Miss VanMeijel.  He has really matured a lot and become a leader in the classroom.  He loves drawing and playing with the cars and blocks with his little buddies.  Graham has just completed Grade Two with Mrs. Guliomi.  I'm so proud of him, too.  I'm very thankful for the kind and loving teachers both my boys had this year.  They make a big difference.  Now, may the Summer begin!

1 comment:

kanani.myers said...

I love hearing how much Wesley has grown to enjoy school now. I remember how hard it was in beginning,and even into the end of last year, to convince him that school wasn't really all that bad. This change is a relief for teacher and mom alike, I'm sure! Happy summer,Franklin family!