Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, May 08, 2006

Birthday Celebration

We celebrated my birthday a little early with our friends and neighbors in Michigan. We had a great party, and lots of my friends wished me a Happy Birthday. Mommy helped me open my presents.
I've been walking a lot more, and I showed everybody at the party how I can do it. Watch out because here I come! I have to hold my hands up for balance like my buddy Jonathan.

Auntie Jenn got me a very neat lawnmower toy. I like to push it fast. Now I can help Daddy and Mommy mow the lawn. Yes, I did say Mommy. She likes to mow the lawn while Daddy edges.
Here are my girlfriends, Gretchen and Emma, and their mommy Heidi. Miss Heidi helped Mommy make my very special birthday cake. It was delicious. I think I'd like to have cake every evening after dinner.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Oh Graham,

Your birthday pictures tugged at my heart so much. I can't believe you're all grown up. I miss you and your mom!

Love,
Jonathan's mom

Christine Hoover said...

Jo, those cakes are so cute! You'll have to tell me how you made them. Graham is definitely a boy....always on the move.