Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Tuesday, May 02, 2006


I have some very exciting news. I've taken my first steps. Yep, that's right, I've started walking. It happened on Thursday night when some friends were over. I let go of what I was holding on to and took 4 steps right to my mommy. She was so excited that she started crying. Why she was crying I don't know. Everyone else started cheering. Since then, I've practiced walking a few steps each day. Today, I walked from my bedroom door to my mommy and daddy's bedroom door. It's lots of fun. Hopefully, by this summer I'll be able to walk around outside. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

AAAAAAHHHHHH! At least, that's what my mommy says. Yahoo, Graham, you are awesome!

Love,
Jonathan