Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, July 14, 2006

Fun in Texas

Mommy and I made the long road trip to Tyler, Texas to visit family and friends. GG Paw, Mommy's Grandad, lives in Tyler, so we got to play together.
Nana and I had lots of fun playing in the water hose in the backyard. It is so hot in TX, but I still love being outside.
Mommy got to see her friends, too. Anne, Christine, and Natalie have been my mommy's friends for a long time. They came to see me in Michigan when I was only a few months old. They think I'm much busier now. Miss Christine has two little boys that I got to play with.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Oh, Graham, I'm SO glad you are having fun with your Tyler family! It's probably no hotter in Tyler than it is in Memphis! I know that water hose feels good to you and Nana! Have a good time together! I know they love having you there!

I love you,
Perpy