Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Proud to be an American

Happy Fourth of July, Y'all! Now that I'm back in the South, I've been hearing people say "y'all". It's kind of catchy.
I celebrated my second Fourth of July with my Aunt Kimberly, Uncle Tim, and Will. We went to a parade, heard a band, and ate some yummy food. Unfortunately, I didn't get to see any fireworks because Mommy made me go to bed. Maybe next year.
Boy, was it hot! Will and I ate our lunches in our strollers. There were so many interesting things to look at that I didn't mind sitting in my stroller. Aunt Kimberly found these neat star decorations, too. I'm glad I live in such a great country.

2 comments:

Perpy said...

Oh, Graham, I'm SO glad you got to celebrate the birthday of our country with your mom, dad, and Will and his folks! Isn't it good to be back in the South! This is a new experience for you--at least for more than a short visit! Perpy is VERY glad you're close to her now! I love your pictures. Thank your mommy for sharing them.
I love you,
Perpy

Jonathan said...

Graham,

You are so lucky! I didn't even know it was a special holiday. Mommy was tired from taking care of me, and Daddy was tired from hiking, so we relaxed. Boring!

Love,
Jonathan