Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, June 30, 2006

My new friend

This is Lily. She's my new friend in TN. Since we are staying at her house temporarily, I've had lots of time to get to know her. I really like her, and I think she really likes me.
She lets me pet her and snuggle up to her. She always waits outside me room until I come out and play with her.
She likes to lick me and that makes me laugh. Sometimes, I share my dinner with her-especially the green beans. Shelby, if you are reading this, don't worry. You are still my favorite puppy.

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Hi Graham,

Now that you have Lily, will you share Shelby with me?

Love,
Jonathan

Perpy said...

Hi, Graham!
Shelby misses you! She will be glad to get back with you and to be in your new house with you! I think she is missing her mom and dad, too! Perpy just isn't as active as all of you are!
I'm glad Lily is a good friend to you!
I love you,
Perpy

Christine Hoover said...

Can't wait to see you guys in Tyler!! Can't wait to see the grown up Graham.