Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, June 23, 2006

Mommy's Trip without Me

Mommy took a trip to Michigan all by herself last weekend. Can you believe that she went without me? Well, I had lots of fun with Daddy and Perpy, so I guess it was okay that she left me behind. Here are a few pictures that explain why she was gone.
Mommy spent time with my girlfriends, Gretchen and Emma, and their mommy. They went to Dairy King for ice cream. Boy, was I sad that I missed that. I also miss my friends a lot.
Here's baby Madison-Auntie Marie's baby girl. Mommy got to spend lots of time with Maddie and her mommy. Mommy said she's really cute and sweet. I can't wait to meet her and play together.
Auntie Jenn, the beautiful lady in the middle, is getting married soon. So, there was a special party for the girls in the wedding. Auntie Jenn will make a very pretty bride. She said I am invited to the wedding, but mommy thinks I should stay at home. I wonder why-a wedding sounds like lots of fun.
Auntie Jenn, Auntie Marie, Maddie and Mommy had fun spending time together. We miss all of our friends from Michigan.

2 comments:

Perpy said...

Well, Graham, I know Mommy had a good time, but so did we!! You are so precious! We had fun at Miss Katie and Mr. Perry's house, didn't we! I really like your slide in your room--cool! And you climb and slide so well! I am so proud of the way you ate your green beans! Big boy! Hope to see you again before long. Take care of your mommy and daddy.

I love you, Perpy

Jonathan said...

Hi Graham,

I'm glad everybody had fun. My mommy says that trip will probably help your mommy to be an even better mommy, if that's possible.

I miss you and I hope I get to see you before too much longer!

Love,
Jonathan