Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Fun in the Sun

Nana came to visit this past week. Even though I got a cold and ear infection while she was here, I had so much fun with her. We went to the park, she watched me swim in the pool, she fed me lunch and dinner, and we played a lot. Thanks, Nana, for loving me even when I was grouchy because I was sick. I love you!

Cousin Will got in the pool for the very first time this week. He really likes it like I do, so we'll spend lots of time together in the water this summer. Going swimming is much more fun when you have a buddy with you.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Hi, Graham!

I'm so glad you had fun with Nana. I know she loved being with you and your mom and dad and with Will and his mom and dad. Grandmas love their little guys. I look forward to seeing you next week and you can show me how you play in the pool. I know you are really walking well by now. Four weeks is a long time in the life of a little guy like you!

See you Thursday!

I love you,
Perpy