Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Grandpa...A.K.A. Pa Pa



Grandpa and MA came to visit the week after Thanksgiving. Since I've started giving everyone names I have made up, I called Grandpa "Pa Pa". It's much easier to say and everyone thinks it sounds cute. We had lots of fun together. One day Grandpa and Mommy took me to Pump it Up, a cool place with lots of inflatable slides and jumpy things. After Grandpa took me down a very big slide, I kept saying "mo" (more) and grabbing his hand so he would take me back up. He also took me on walks to look at the Christmas lights, let me practice driving his minivan (it actually didn't get out of park for those of you who are concerned), and read lots of books to me. Thanks, Grandpa, for all of the fun.

No comments: