I've been a little bit challenging for my mommy this past week-or at least that's what she said. I guess I've been testing the limits somewhat. Anyway, that's what toddlers my age do, right? She wanted to remind herself of all the things she loves about me and focus on the good things so she doesn't get discouraged. It was really Nana's idea-thanks, Nana! So, she's going to take it from here.
I love many things about you, Graham, and here are just a few:
1. I love the way you pat the seat next to you and say "Mama" gesturing me to be a part of your world.
2. I love your passion and energy-even though it wears me out sometimes. I'm thankful you get me off of the couch and into life more.
3. I love the way you love ice cream and keep asking for more. I love to share my ice cream with you.
4. I love the way I get teary eyed remembering all of the wonderful things about you.
5. I love how you treat your friends and family-so loving and affectionate.
6. I love how you wrestle with your friend, Kyle, and your cousin, Will.
7. I love how you run to me with full force almost knocking me over with your arms open wide.
8. I love how you want to pray for all of your family including your puppy.
9. I love how you hold your blanket in your fingers when you are getting ready to go to sleep.
10. I love seeing your little bottom in the air when I peak in on you at night.
11. I love how you remember little things like where we pick up Daddy's clothes from the cleaners.
12. I love being the one to calm you when you are sick or hurt.
13. I love being your mommy every day-even the hard days.
14. I love how you want to try new things and are so brave and daring.
15. I love watching you run around in a circle on the big mat at the Little Gym with a huge smile on your face. I love how the other kids see you and they smile and join you.
16. I love how your hair looks when you wake up in the morning - sticking up in every direction.
17. I love how you teach me and make me grow.
18. I love how you show me how much God loves me. You teach me about His patience, forgiveness, and grace.
I love you, Graham, and I am so thankful for you! Love, Mommy