Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Wesley is two months old!





Wesley had his two month check up Friday and weighed in at 11.5 pounds. The doctor said he looks great and is doing very well. He's continuing to smile more and get into a good nap routine during the day. I hope he starts stretching his nighttime feedings, but I'm so thankful he goes right back to sleep now that he's taking the medicine. He still has a pretty fussy time in the evenings, but we're hoping that gets better over the next month.
Graham went to his first day of Mother's Day Out while we went to the doctor. He did very well when I dropped him off, and he didn't want to leave when I picked him up. I think he's really going to like his "new school". They have a great playground and the kids spend an hour on it every day. If the weather is bad, they get to play in the gym. Graham has tons of energy and it's great for him to get to play outside. The only difficult thing was he came home very tired. He stayed quiet during nap time at school but didn't go to sleep. So, when I wanted him to take a nap after he got home, he had a major meltdown. He did settle down and fell asleep on my lap. I think he'll have to have an early bedtime on Fridays.
I enjoyed the day to spend some time shopping, with Wesley, and cleaning the house. I think we're going to like Fridays.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

I'm so glad you are having this time to yourself, Mom (with Wesley), and that Graham is loving school. It is good for all of you! Way to go, Wesley, for sleeping better and for not hurting so much! Now it won't be long until all of you get to sleep all night!!!

Love you,
Perpy