Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Growing up

Wesley's doing really well sitting up and prefers to be upright now. He also got his first tooth this week.
Graham thinks it's great fun to help Wesley eat Cheerios. Wesley's not too sure of them right now, but I'm sure he appreciates his big brother's help.
sweet face
I always thought Graham loved getting out of the house, going places and being around people. I still think he's very social and loves his friends and family deeply. I am realizing though that he does like to be at home with me. We were talking about his "school", and he said, "Mommy, I don't want to go to school anymore. I just want to stay at home with you." It melted my heart. I'm glad I'm one of his favorite people as he is mine.

2 comments:

Perpy said...

The precious words from children that really are words from our Lord to encourage us and tell us how special we are to Him!

I'm glad you are at home being the mom to my precious grandsons! You're doing a great job!

votemom said...

that IS a precious face! and isn't it so fun to have real conversations with him?