Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Wesley is eleven months old!

We're still not sure what color Wesley's eyes are. They are not quite blue like his daddy's but not quite green like his mommy and brother's.

Wesley enjoys a game where I say, "How big is Wesley?" He holds his hands up, and I say, "So big!"


This has been quite a month for Wesley. He's learned how to wave, say "ma ma", and pull up. Last week, he started pulling up and standing in his crib. He thought that was much more fun than taking a nap. He also got his two top teeth, and he needs a haircut. I'm not sure if I can hold off until after his first birthday like I had planned. He's really into scooting everywhere now and is quite interested in the stairs and electrical outlets. He got promoted to the crawler class at church but has decided he doesn't like it too much. He'd rather be with mommy or daddy. He continues to be such a sweetheart. What a blessing he has been to our family!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He is so big! I can't believe he has so much hair now. :)

Thanks for calling today!!!

BlessingintheBattle said...

He is so cute. I love it! I cannot believe that he is 11 months old already. Miss you.