Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Buddies True and Strong


"Big brother, little brother, buddies true and strong.
Life is truly twice as fun since he came along.
Big brother, little brother, our adventures never end.
We'll always have each other and you'll always be my friend."
taken from Big Brother, Little Brother by Marci Curtis
We just got this book in the mail through Dolly Parton's Imagination Library, and I love it!! It makes me smile every time I read it. I may have put this on the blog before, but I just had to use it again.
Some of the best moments in my day are listening to the laughter and giggles of my boys playing together. We have our share of arguments, but it's all worth it. I pray often that their friendship will continue to grow. I know God uses them to teach both of them how to love. I pray as iron sharpens iron, they will spur each other on to a greater faith in Christ.

No comments: