Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

So much to be thankful for...

I'm sorry it's been a month since I've posted pictures or blogged about anything. Part of the reason is we are temporarily without a camera. The other part is that we are just busy! Three kids require a lot of my time, and I drop into bed at night after very full days. As a dear friend said, "It's a good kind of tired." (Thanks, Florence, for your card!! I miss you, sweet neighbor.)



Over the past few weeks, Lidiyanna has learned to clap, wave, and has been trying to get up on all fours making efforts to crawl. It's so fun to watch her learn new things.

She loves to clap for herself. It's so cute!

The boys keep Lidiyanna entertained (and maybe sometimes a little annoyed). Graham thought she might like this ribbon around her to help her feel a little more festive. I'm not sure what she thought about it.


Hugs...

and more hugs.

Wesley and Graham were very into decorating the tree. Wesley stuck with it longer than Graham, and his ornaments always ended up in clumps around the tree.


For Thanksgiving, we stayed at home and had family come to us. Tim's mom and my mom and Sam celebrated with us. My cousin, Andrew, and his parents came over on Thursday as well. Unfortunately, I have no pictures of my mom, but she was here and got to meet Lidiyanna for the first time. I am happy that she is coming back in just a few weeks for a slightly longer visit-and to help me while Tim is on a business trip.

On Friday, we decided to skip the malls and go bowling instead with my brother and his family.
Graham and Will


Grandpa Sam giving Graham some pointers


Perpy and Lidiyanna

The cousins wanted to present a "program" to us one evening. Graham and Grace were a big hit on the piano.

Wesley and Graham enjoying their Thanksgiving lunch.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Looove how those big brothers smother their sis with affection. I think a girl with big brothers grows up a different (and better) person. :)

Miss you!!!

Amy