Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Little Isabella...God has used this girl from a small village in Uganda to touch many lives. 

Isabella, you have stretched me, you have brought me before the throne of God over and over again, you have kept me on my knees pleading with God to bring you to Canada and to heal your heart.  You have taught me life is not all about me.  You have encouraged me to share about the goodness of God to others in a way I've never done before.  You've given me the courage to tell people about the amazing God we serve.  You have shown me the faith of a small child and how pleasing that is to the Father's heart.  You have shown me gratitude and how to be thankful in all things.  You have reminded me of how much I have and how much I could give.  You have caused me to be uncomfortable, to be flexible, to share my home, my time, my space.  You have shown me my weakness and complete dependance on my Father.  You have touched my heart with your sweet hugs and the way your little hands pat my back when I we embrace.  You have taught my children how to give, how to share, how to pray, and you have caused them to see their parents broken before God and calling on His strength.  It is because of your little life that I am changed.  My home, my children, my marriage, and my relationship with my God will never be the same.  God is using your little life in mighty ways all around the world.  Through the holes in your heart, He is bringing healing to mine.  I pray your holes will be healed today, Isabella.  I pray your life will forever be changed and you will grow into a woman who can't wait to tell others of the amazing work God has done in your life.  I am completely and utterly grateful and humble that God brought you into my life and allowed me to be a part of yours.  Our hearts are being knitted together.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Oh, how precious are your words, Jo. Our God is a good God and a great God. I'm sure this experience for the entire Franklin family will be used forever for His Glory! I will continue to pray for Isabella's complete recovery and for her story to lead many to know our Jesus!