Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, March 27, 2006

Fun at the Airport

Here we are at the Nashville airport waiting to come back to Michigan.
I like to make Mommy smile, and it's pretty easy to do.

Mommy tries to get as many snuggles from me as she can. The problem is I don't really like to sit still.
Daddy tried to keep me from picking up all of the neat stuff off of the floor, but I managed to sneak in a few things and pop them in my mouth.


We had to wait a long time to get on the airplane, so Mommy and Daddy let me watch the airplanes. IT was fun for a little while, but then I got tired and hungry. Traveling is hard on a little guy like me.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Hi, Graham!

I understand traveling is hard on a little guy like you, so I think I'll just do the traveling and come see you!

See you tomorrow,
I love you,
Perpy