Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Sandbox, Swings, and Silly Kids





I had lots of fun at the Fulks' house today. We played on their playground and in Emma's new sandbox. It was my first time to play with sand, and I thought it was really neat. I liked the way the sand felt. Mommy was afraid I was going to try to eat the sand. I didn't do that, but I did try to eat the shovel and rake. I also liked crawling in the grass and picking up the leaves. That was a first for me, too. I just love all of these new experiences. Thanks, Emma and Grethen, for a great time.

Oh, by the way, Emma doesn't usually wear her helmet to play in the sandbox. She had just gotten finished showing me her new bike and decided she wanted to keep her helment on. You never know when you are going to get hit by flying sand.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Graham,

That looks so fun! I bet we could get our dads to give us sandboxes if we tried hard enough. I've never played in one.

Love,
Jonathan