Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, March 16, 2006

My First Haircut

While Nana was visiting us this week, I got my first haircut. Mommy took me to a girly salon, but Daddy said he's going to take me to his macho-manly place when I'm a little older. I guess it wasn't so bad at Mommy's place. Jana was really nice and did a good job. Plus, all of these women gathered around me and told me how cute I was. I kind of liked the attention.


See how still I'm sitting. Well, I didn't exactly stay this still the entire time, but Mommy said I was a very good boy. Everytime Jana made a snip with the scissors, I turned my head to see what she was doing.
This is before the haircut. Mommy will post a picture of me after the haircut later. She says I look very cute now. She says I'm not her little baby anymore-I'm becoming a little boy. I think that's a good thing.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Graham,
I'm SO proud of you for sitting still and getting your hair cut! I bet you look adorable!

I love you,
Perpy