Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Biker Dudes!

Daddy let me sit on his motorcycle. I thought it was really cool, but Mommy said I can't ride one-ever. Hmmm...do you think she's being a little overprotective? Maybe I can win her over with my cute smile. It works pretty well most of the time.





I'm so glad it's finally getting warmer in Michigan. We can go outside without jackets, and everything is starting to turn green. I love crawling around in the grass and exploring all the leaves and sticks. I try to put them in my mouth because I like to put everything in my mouth. Mommy is trying to teach me just to look and touch.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

I understand, Graham, about being glad for warmer weather. It's already HOT in TN, though I think it's supposed to cool off tomorrow. Really hot where Nana is!

Enjoy that Michigan weather as long as you can, but we'll be glad to have you in TN!!!

I love you,
Perpy