Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

I hope all of you had a nice Easter. This was my first Easter, and I enjoyed it very much. Nana gave me a great outfit to wear including my very first tie. Don't worry-it had Velcro so it was easy to put on. We celebrated the day at church and then ate dinner with our good friends, the Fulks. Thank you, Jesus, for what you did so we can have eternal life with You. I don't really understand what eternal means but I'm glad we have Jesus. Mommy says He brings us Hope.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Oh, Graham! What a handsome young man you are! Nana did a good job of getting you that sharp outfit! I know she wishes she could have seen you in person, as do I, but pictures are certainly better than nothing!!!

I'm so glad your mommy and daddy are teaching you about Jesus. He loves you so much, and I know that some day, hopefully at an early age, you'll love Him back!

I love you, little guy!
Perpy