Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sleepy Time

















For the past few days, I've been sick with a cold. So, I've been doing a lot of sleeping. Today, I'm feeling much better and decided I didn't need to sleep much because I got so much sleep this weekend. Mommy found me with my pants and one sock off during naptime this afternoon. I was able to get both things off and onto the floor. I know she thought it was funny but she tried to act serious and tell me to go to sleep. I could tell she was trying to hide her smile. Well, I did finally decide to take my nap, but it's so much more fun to take my clothes off than sleep.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

Hi Graham,

My mom says that you are such a beautiful little boy and so precious when you sleep. She is so mushy, I can hardly stand it! Besides, I'm cute, too!

I miss you!

Love,
Jonathan