Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, October 16, 2006

Camping in Arkansas

This weekend, Mommy and Daddy took me to Arkansas to see some very good friends. My parents met Jeff and Amy while Daddy was in grad school long before I came along. Now, Amy and Jeff live 8 or 9 hours from us and have a little boy named Jonathan who is just 5 months older than me. We had not seen them since I was 6 months old, so we had a lot of catching up to do. We stayed with them in a cabin and spent time hiking in the state park. I really liked riding on Daddy's back, exploring the great outdoors, and playing with Jonathan in the cabin. Mommy and Daddy liked seeing their old friends. There might be more pictures of this weekend to come.


No comments: