Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy Fall, Y'all!

This weekend, some good friends from Michigan came to visit. We have had several visitors over the past few months, and we are very thankful they make the drive to come see us. It's been so much fun. This time, Uncle Joe and Auntie Marie came. They brought someone I had never met before-baby Madison. Let me tell you, I had a great time with Maddie! She was still in Auntie Marie's tummy when we left Michigan, but now she is four months old. Here are some pictures from a pumpkin farm we visited on Saturday.
Mommy holding Maddie-sometimes I got a little jealous when Mommy would hold her, but then I would help by bringing her a pacifier or her blanket.
Mommy and I in the corn maze
They had one of my favorite things-tractors!
Mommy, me, Maddie, and Auntie Marie
At the farm, there was so much to do. Here I am practicing my balancing skills on some hay.

No comments: