Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Monday, October 23, 2006

A visit from friends

Uncle Joe and Auntie Marie were one of the first friends to welcome me into the world in Michigan. Now we live far away but we still have fun when we see each other. Now that they have Madison, I have someone to play with.
Maddie and Graham dressed up for church
I really liked to give Maddie hugs and kisses. I also liked playing with her on the play gym or in the bouncy seat. Mommy told me to be gentle, and I really tried although sometimes, I think I may have bounced Maddie a little too much in the bouncy seat. I liked sitting in it myself too even though I am way too big for it.
I love you, Auntie Marie! Thanks for coming to visit. We will miss you all and look forward to our next visit together.

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Graham, you look like you had such a good time with Auntie Marie, Uncle Joe, and little Maddie. I love your picture with Auntie Marie. You have had such fun recently with all your Michigan friends! And now you have a little boy to have as your new friend! Great!
I love you,
Perpy