Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, February 02, 2007

A Playgroup without the Kids?

Tonight, Mommy went to dinner with the other mommies from our neighborhood playgroup. Why would they want to get together without the kids? Anyway, after dinner and after I went to sleep, Mommy and the ladies came back to our house to have a baby shower for Hiroto's mommy. Hiroto is my good buddy from Japan, and he's going to have a baby sister very soon. In Japan, baby showers aren't the custom, so Saho, Hiroto's mommy, was very surprised by the shower. How come they can have all this fun and eat cake after I go to bed?
By the way, have you heard I'm going to be a big brother? Do you think I'm going to have a baby brother or sister? Mommy and Daddy will find out very soon-in about three weeks! I'll keep you updated!

No comments: