Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas Highlights

First, we drove to Memphis and spent the night with Perpy. She traveled with us the next day to Dallas to see Tim's sister, her husband, and their children, Hayley and Davis. We had an interesting time trying to get a picture of all of the grandchildren with Perpy. Here's the best we could do. :) Doesn't Perpy look beautiful! After a nice visit with Aunt Melanie and her family, we drove to Tyler to visit my family.

Nana helped Graham make the birthday cake for Jesus.

Wesley enjoyed some time with Nana and Grandpa Sam.

My granddad, GG Pa, came by for a visit and met Wesley for the first time.

I was thrilled to spend some time with my good friends, Christine, Anne and Natalie. The last time I saw these girls, they were taking me to the hospital to deliver Wesley. It was so fun to spend time with them and meet Anne's boyfriend. Soon, Christine will be having her third boy and Natalie will be having her first child-a boy. Lots of little boys in our group!

1 comment:

Christine Hoover said...

cute pics of everyone!! I like the one with Perpy and all the grandkids.
It was great seeing you in Tyler!!