Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, March 14, 2008

We love Spring!

We enjoyed the spring-like weather yesterday and spent the late afternoon outside in short-sleeved shirts. I don't think I appreciated Spring fully until I became a mom of a toddler. It's heaven to get out of the house with two young children and enjoy the sunshine, dirt, and fresh air.

Getting crafty...My friend, Rainer, inspired me to make some shirts for the boys. Graham likes his dump truck shirt, and it was really easy to make. If you get inspired too just ask me about the details. I'm excited to make more.

2 comments:

Perpy said...

Isn't this weather great!! I love the signs of Spring--the Bradford pears poppin' out, the daffodils raisin' their heads, and the tulip trees in full bloom! God is starting His painting our landscape! He does such a great job! Enjoy, my little ones!

kelly said...

yaaay for spring weather! i'm glad you guys can get outside - it was in the 80s today in houston - that was a little warm, but i can't complain!

happy weekend to the franklins!