Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Graham and Wesley enjoyed a little snuggle time in Graham's bed before bedtime. Graham suggested that Wesley sleep with him in his bed all night but we didn't think that was such a great idea. We reminded him that someday Wesley will share his room and sleep on his bottom bunk. Oh, what an adventure that will be!

While Tim worked on my brother's boat on Saturday, Graham had fun hanging out in the garage and watching him.


While Graham and Daddy were out in the garage, Wesley took his morning nap. He's such a good napper, and he almost always wakes up happy. So nice since I'm usually struggling with Graham during his naptime.

1 comment:

BlessingintheBattle said...

I love these pictures! Wesley looks so BIG in his crib! I cannot believe it...he looks just like you, Jo! I cannot wait to meet him soon! Love you guys.