Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 Years

Tomorrow, Tim and I will celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. As I have been thinking about the incredible blessing it is to be married to Tim, I thought I would record 10 things I love about my husband.

1. I love what a great daddy Tim is to our boys.
2. He can fix just about anything around our house and with our cars.
3. He is always looking for ways to help others.
4. He has a tender heart and is compassionate.
5. He makes me laugh.
6. He works very hard and strives to do his best and whatever he does.
7. He's loyal and faithful.
8. He makes me feel special.
9. He loves God and seeks to glorify and honor Him.
10. He shares the same dreams and goals for our family and our future.

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

Happy Anniversary!

We love you guys!

Nana said...

Jo and Tim,

I am so glad that God brought you two together. You are both a blessing to me. I love you both so much. And I am so proud of the way you serve our Father with your lives. Happy Anniversary! May you have many, many more. I love you.

Perpy said...

I second Nana's comments!!

BlessingintheBattle said...

Happy Anniversary, dear friends! We love you!