Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Just the Two of Us

Tim planned a special evening away for us to celebrate our anniversary. We went out to a fabulous dinner at a unique restaurant in downtown Nashville. We stayed overnight at Union Station Hotel, an historic hotel also in the downtown area. It was a wonderful way to celebrate!


the beautiful hotel



enjoying a quiet dinner
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:3-6


2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wow! I've always wanted to stay there. So glad you guys got to go!

Amy

Anne Rodgers said...

Yay! For 10 years!!! I can't believe it. You all are blessed