Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My cousins

Our family loves having my cousin, Andrew, close by so that we can experience life together. He comes over every week for dinner. Graham and Wesley love Andrew, and so do I. He's my baby cousin and we've always had a special bond. I laugh so much when I'm with him.
His brother, Chris, (another great cousin of mine) came in town and we got to see him while he was here. He's great, too, and my boys just adored him. These two men are going to make amazing husbands and daddies some day. Will and Graham helped Chris and Andrew make milkshakes after dinner.

my brother and his family, Andrew, Chris, and my family

Graham and Will thought Chris was a human jungle gym.


Wesley and his cousin, Drew, played so well together. They share toys and have fun together. We are hoping it continues.




Graham and Chris



No comments: