Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, January 06, 2011

A Magical Night


Tim's mom took us to Disney World for Christmas this year. I have lots of pictures to share, but tonight, this is it. At Disney, everyone always says, "Have a magical day." I just didn't really get it until this night. We decided to stay later in Magic Kingdom to see the electric parade and the fireworks. Both of them were amazing and the castle was lit up with tons of beautiful white lights. The weather had been nice that day and all of the kids were so excited to see the parade and fireworks. We were standing on a very crowded Main Street with the castle ahead of us and the fireworks lighting up the sky. Tim had both the boys and I was holding Lidiyanna. I was amazed that she was doing so well considering our girl likes going to bed early. She would look up at the fireworks for a minute and then lay her head on my shoulder. It was a wonderful night, and I am so thankful to Patsy for taking us on a great trip. More to come...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BlessingintheBattle said...

WOW! What a fantastic picture. It is the epitome of Disney. I love it there--so glad you had a nice trip :).

Karyn said...

Fun!
I LOVE this picture! I think it needs to be framed and in your house, if not already ;-)