Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Friends and Father's Day

Since we arrived home from Japan two weeks ago, we have been quite busy.  My friend, Saho, from Nashville was in town with her family, and we had a wonderful evening together.  We talked a lot about Japan since she and her husband grew up there.  It was neat to hear her perspective after seeing the country first-hand.  Her children and ours played a lot together in Nashville, so it was very fun to be together again.


 Our dear friends from grad school days also came to visit.  Ten years ago, we used to hang out together as couples.  Now, we have six children between both families.  What a fun adventure to be together again!!


Last but not least, we celebrate Tim today!  I am so thankful for the wonderful daddy he is to our three children.  They are blessed to have him in their lives, and I am a better mom because I have him by my side.

I also think of my dad today and am thankful for his love, support, and presence in my life.  I am looking forward to his visit in July.

What a month it has been and it's only half way through!

No comments: