Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, April 27, 2007

Andrew Daniel Girard



I'm excited to introduce my newest cousin, Andrew Daniel Girard! He decided to make his arrival a little early, but he's doing great. Mommy and Daddy went to the hospital tonight to meet him, but I had to stay at home and sleep. I can't wait to meet him and learn more about being a big brother.
Uncle Tim called us early this morning to say he was taking Aunt Kimberly to the hospital because her water had broken. (What does that mean?) Anyway, Mommy went right over to Will's house to play with him while his parents were at the hospital. Daddy took me over to Will's after I got up and ate breakfast. We got to spend the whole morning together. I love my cousin Will, and he loves me. Sometimes we love each other a little too much and one of us gets hurt. After lunch, Will's grandparents came to take care of him, and I had to go home and take a nap.
Welcome, Baby Andrew (or Baby Drew, as Will calls him)! Will and I are going to have so much fun with you and my baby brother!

1 comment:

Perpy said...

How exciting, Graham, to have a new cousin! I'm so grateful he has arrived safely and his mommy is all right, too. Just think you will have a little brother before too long, too! Congratulations, Will, Kimberly and Tim!

Love you, Graham, Mommy & Daddy!
Perpy