Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, April 22, 2007

My First Camping Trip



Shelby was hoping we would take her camping but she needed to stay home and protect Mommy.


Daddy took me on a father-son camping trip this weekend. We went with some of Daddy's friends from Bible study to a farm. I slept in a sleeping bag in a tent with Daddy, and I did really well. I went right to sleep and slept all night. Mommy was amazed. We also got to see farm animals like horses and goats. We got to ride on a tractor and a four wheeler. We had a campfire and roasted hot dogs and marshmallows. It was so much fun, and I was exhausted when we got home. Mommy was exhausted too because she didn't sleep that well while we were gone. I guess she missed us too much. Thanks, Daddy, for taking me on a very fun camping trip. I can't wait to do it with you again soon!
Daddy's camera wasn't working very well, but we might have more pictures to show you later.

3 comments:

votemom said...

awesome!!!!!!!!!!

BlessingintheBattle said...

Oh, Graham, how fun that must have been! I am going camping this summer with Mommy and Daddy and I cannot wait!

Jonathan said...

Hi Graham,

Our mommies are just the same. My mom thought I wouldn't sleep when I went camping with Daddy. Of course, I did great like you!

Let's keep proving the mommies wrong, and maybe we can keep doing guy things with our daddies.

Love,
Jonathan