Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Splashing in the Fountain




Hey, did you notice something about my smile in this picture? I got my chipped tooth fixed last week! The dentist did a great job, and Mommy said I was very brave.

We met my cousin Will and his family at the Bicentennial Park in downtown Nashville today for a little fun. There is a great fountain where the kids can play and cool off, and that's just what Will and I did. While we were there, we got to see a train pass by and a firetruck. It was a great morning!

1 comment:

Perpy said...

Oh, Graham, you look like you and Will had such fun! I know you're a little guy who loves water! Yes, I see that fixed tooth! Good for you for being so brave!

I love you,
Perpy