Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Sunday, June 17, 2007

A visit to the lakehouse in Alabama

Mommy and Daddy took me to the beach this past week for a family vacation. On the way there, we spent a few days at our family's lakehouse in Alabama. The lakehouse belongs to Nana's family-her brother, Joe, and her nephew, Jody. I had never met this family, so it was a great time to get to know them.

Jody, my Mommy's cousin, and his son Mark took us out on his boat. It was so hot but we cooled off in the water. I had lots of fun with Mark. He taught me what he said every boy needs to know-how to making that tooting noise by blowing on your arm. He said I'm a real boy now. I've been practising ever since.
I rode on the tube with Daddy for the first time. As usual, I was a little cautious at first but ended up liking it.
Here we all are at my great Uncle Joe's house.

No comments: