Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Friday, September 24, 2010

Blessings from the week

  • swinging in my backyard with my daughter and son
  • watching Graham play with Lidiyanna and hearing her giggle in response
  • seeing my sweet girl sleeping peacefully in her crib in her new home
  • being loved by friends and family who welcomed us at the airport
  • enjoying the delicious dinners that friends have been bringing over and getting to spend more time with my kids because I don't have to cook
  • having Tim home this week
  • getting a full night's sleep in my own bed
  • seeing Graham get off the bus every afternoon with a smile on his face
  • Wesley in his "Big Brother" shirt and watching him shine in his new role
  • watching God answer prayers

1 comment:

Nanette R. said...

Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow! So happy for you all!