Franklin Five

Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth. 1 John 3:18

Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Nursery

Although the room has been mainly ready for a long time, the final touches were completed earlier this week. Lidiyanna's nursery is beautiful and sweet, and it's a place in which I like to be. A wonderfully creative friend painted the canvases above the dresser, and I am so pleased with the amazing job she did on them.










I think Lidiyanna likes her room, too.

2 comments:

Anne Rodgers said...

I just can't stop admiring the life that I see in her eyes. It's such a beautiful reminder of the life that God give us. I know you keep saying she is a life redeemed and I say, AMEN! Thanks for the beautiful reminder of God's love for us.

(I like the bird cards above the closet) ;)

Jonathan said...

Thank you for the pictures! I love her nursery and how content she looks. And thank you for the picture with her dolly. :) If you ever need to know, the dolly is machine washable and dryable. I just found out since Grace has its identical twin. ;)